|No. of Stores/Banks||4|
|Required level||60 Mining|
|Location on World Map|
|White Knights' Castle||←||Mining Guild||→||Draynor Manor|
The Mining Guild, located in and beneath Falador, is available to both members and free players with a Mining level of 60 or above (can be boosted). The mine is accessible from either the Mining Guild's above-ground complex in the south-east of the city or, alternatively, through the gate at the southern end of the subterranean Dwarven Mine.
Both of these entrances are guarded by dwarves who will answer questions about the guild and stop players without the required Mining level from entering.
- Players may use a skills necklace to teleport to the entrance.
- The Falador Teleport will transport a player to the Falador town square, just north-west of the guild entrance.
- The Keldagrim mine cart system can be used to travel to the north-west corner of the Dwarven Mine. From there, players can follow the mines south until they reach the below-ground Mining Guild entrance.
The free-to-play area contains the following rocks:
Other than Old School RuneScape membership, there are no additional requirements to enter the pay-to-play area.
The pay-to-play area contains the following rocks:
While inside this area of the guild, players will receive an invisible +7 level boost to their Mining. This boost will stack with any existing boosts the player already has, such as the visible +3 boost from using the dragon pickaxe's special attack. However, the invisible boost will not allow a player to perform actions above their base level. The respawn time for rocks mined in this area is halved. In addition, this area is one of six in RuneScape where three iron rocks can be mined without moving, with the others being the Legends' Guild mine, Piscatoris mine, Lovakengj mine, Al Kharid mine, and Wilderness Resource Area, thus making it great for power levelling.
Mining any of the rocks in this area gives a chance of receiving unidentified minerals. These can be traded in for mining gloves or superior mining gloves from Belona's shop, Mining Guild Mineral Exchange. If players do not want to receive them, they can be disabled by right-clicking Toggle-minerals on Belona.
- The Mining Guild has the highest skill requirement of all free-to-play accessible guilds, and the fourth highest single-skill requirement of all guilds (coming behind the Wizards' Guild's requirement of 66 Magic and the Fishing Guild's requirement of 68 Fishing and the Warriors' Guild of having a combined level of Attack and Strength adding to 130 or 99 in either level).
- In RuneScape Classic, the Mining Guild was members-only.
- The Mining Guild has one of the highest concentrations of coal rocks in game.
• • • •
• • • • • •