| Speak to Brother Omad at the Monastery south of Ardougne.
|A monk's child has had their blanket stolen. Find the thieves' den and return the blanket, then help Brother Omad organize the drinks for the child's birthday party.
|The ability to run past level 14 Thieves, along with a level 26 one.
|1 Jug of water and Logs (regular)
- Talk to Brother Omad at the monastery south of Ardougne (options 1,1).
- Head west of the Monastery and directly south of the Clocktower to find a perfect stone circle, enter it and a ladder will appear. Go down it.
- Follow the south path and pick the Child's Blanket up.
- Return to Brother Omad and talk to him twice (options 1,2).
- Directly south of the camel pen (Ardougne Zoo), talk three times to Brother Cedric (option 2).
- Return to Brother Omad.
- Quest complete!
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.