|Please add an image!|
|Release date||19 July 2005 (Update)|
|Start point||In the Isafdar Woods, where the Roving Elves are (outside Tyras Camp and in the southeast corner of the woods). Speak to Eluned.|
|Description||It seems at last Arianwyn has need of your skills.
He believes there is more to the Mourners than meets the eye and he wishes for you to find out just what they're up to. Can you gain the trust of the Mourners?
|Length||Long (medium if the player made an extra barrel of naphtha during Regicide)|
|Enemies to defeat||Mourner (level 11)|
Items required: None
- Talk to Eluned. (1)
- Talk to Arianwyn.
- Go to the Arandar pass west entrance and kill a mourner (will drain your stats).
- Take everything it drops (7 items), and hold onto them.
Items required: A bucket of water
- Talk to Tegid by the Taverley lake.
- Search his basket. (1)
- Scrub the top clean.
Items required: 2 silk, and a bear fur
- Talk to Oronwen, the seamstress in Lletya. (3)
- Talk to Oronwen again. (3)
- Give her the silk, bear fur, and trousers.
- Log out, re-log in, and speak to Oronwen to get your trousers.
- Buy dyes here if needed, you'll need more than 1 of each if you miss the target later on.
Items required: mourner outfit, mourner letter, feather, soft leather, magic log, and toad crunchies
- Equip your mourner outfit and nothing else, enter the mourner HQ (NE corner of west Ardougne).
- Talk to the Head mourner in the basement. (1)
- Talk to the gnome on a rack. Select the chat option about being tickled and toad crunchies. (3)
- Use the feather on him twice.
- Talk to him with soft leather, a magic log, and toad crunchies.
- Release the gnome and talk to him.
- Log out, re-log in, and speak to the gnome again to get the fixed device.
Items required: at least 1 red, green, blue, and yellow dye, ogre bellows, Ardougne teleport and Fixed device.
- Go to the Feldip hills swamp (east of fairy ring AKS) or to the swamp southeast of Castle Wars.
- Use dye on an empty bellow then the bellows on toads to get coloured toads (1 of each minimum).
- Go to the coloured sheep north of Ardougne used in the Sheep Herder quest
- Load and equip the launcher (fixed device).
- Pick "aim and fire" as your attack style to activate it.
- Re-dye one sheep in each group their respective colour.
Poisoning the food supplyEdit
Items required: barrel of naphtha, rotten apple and mourner outfit.
- Talk to the Head mourner.
- Take the rotten apple from NW of the mourner HQ.
- Talk to Elena by the east Ardougne log balance shortcut.
- Give her your rotten apple.
- Re-login and talk to her again.
- Go to the apple orchard to the NW, west of the Combat Training Camp.
- Take an empty barrel and use it on one of the Rotten Apple Piles.
- Use your rotten apples on the apple barrel (on the ground) to mash them.
- Use your barrel of naphtha on your mushed apple barrel (in your inventory); then, use your sieve on it.
- See the full guide if you do not have a barrel of naphtha.
- Use the toxic naphtha on a range, not a fire. Make sure you have two open inventory spaces to receive both toxic powders.
- Add the toxic powder to grain sacks to poison any 2 of the food stores in West Ardougne. The closest 2 are:
- The western room of the main building north of the town square.
- The church south of the town square.
- Talk to the Head mourner.
- Quest complete!
- 2 Quest points
- 25,000 Thieving experience
- 25,000 Hitpoints experience
- Access to the Mourner HQ basement and the village of Lletya
- Elf teleport crystal
- The fixed device
- Full mourner clothing
• • • • •
Quick Guide • Transcript