|No. of Stores/Banks||4 shops|
|Requirements||Dragon Slayer II|
|Location on World Map|
|Southern Sea||←||Myths' Guild||→||Corsair Cove|
There are several ways to get to the Myths' Guild:
- Mythical cape teleport - by the statue of Uhld.
- Spirit tree - just east of the entrance.
- Charter ship - to Corsair Cove and run west.
In the north-west corner is a ladder which leads the player to the Myths' Guild's Library of Knowledge on the 2nd floor[. ]
Lutwidge can be found in the adjacent tower, accessible via a ladder in the north-west corner on the ground floor.
The Myths' Guild's Library of Knowledge is located on this floor, which is accessed from the ground floor from a ladder in the north-west corner of the guild. Here, players can search the bookshelves to find six texts:
Beneath the Mythic Statue on the ground floor lies the basement of the Myths' Guild, which is the western part of the Corsair Cove Dungeon; the basement can also be accessed by crossing the bridge from the eastern side of the dungeon, where Ponts the Bridgemaster guards the barrier.
- 2 Green dragons (and 1 baby)
- 5 Blue dragon (and 3 babies)
- 3 Red dragons (and 2 babies)
- 2 Black dragon (and 1 baby)
• • • •
• • • • • • •