|Start point||Speak to Drezel under the Saradomin temple near the River Salve.|
|Description||After saving the holy man Drezel, he's seeking some assistance again.
This time he has a special request for any adventurous sorts to search for the Druid 'Filliman Tarlock' and brave the terrors that infest the swamp of Mort Myre.
|Enemies to defeat||
- Talk to Drezel to get three meat pies and three apple pies. (Chat 2 - 2 - 4 - 1)
- Leave the temple and run south through mort myre swamp to the Nature Grotto northwest of Mort'ton.
- Attempt to enter the grotto and Filliman will come out. Put on your Amulet of Ghostspeak and talk to him.
- Take the washing bowl off the nearby table to find a mirror underneath.
- Use the mirror on Filliman, he then tells you to find his journal.
- Search (right-click) the grotto tree to get his journal and give it to him. (Chat 4) He'll give you a Druidic spell.
The Nature SpiritEdit
- Run back to Drezel and ask him to bless you.
- Equip your Silver sickle, stand next to a rotting log in the swamp and cast the Druidic spell.
- Pick a mushroom growing from the log and bring it back to Filliman's camp.
- Use the mushroom on the light-brown stone.
- Use the used spell card on the grey stone.
- Stand on the orange stone and tell Filliman you've solved the puzzle.
- Enter the hole under the tree then search the grotto in the middle of the cave.
- Give the nature spirit your Silver sickle by talking to him and pick up the Druid pouch.
Killing the GhastsEdit
- Leave the grotto and stand next to rotting plants (logs, bushes, twigs) in the swamp.
- Using the Silver sickle (b)'s Bloom ability, harvest the swamp plants and fill your Druid pouch with them.
- Use your filled druid pouch on Ghasts to make them attackable, kill three of them.
- Return to the nature spirit and he'll redecorate the grotto.
- Quest complete!