|Release date||26 October 2017 (Update)|
|Priest in Peril|
|Examine||The mini Guardian of Dawn!|
Noon is a pet dropped by the Grotesque Guardians. It is a much smaller version of Dawn. Players can right click "Metamorphosis" to change between Noon and Midnight, which is a smaller version of Dusk.
When a player receives the pet, it will automatically try to appear as their follower. At the same time, a red message in the chatbox will state You have a funny feeling like you're being followed.
However, if a player receives a pet while having a follower out (for example, a cat), it will be placed into their inventory. When this occurs, the message in the chatbox will instead state You feel something weird sneaking into your backpack. If a players inventory is full and they have a follower already, they will not receive the pet.
On death, if a player loses their pet (as a follower or in your inventory) it will wander around for 30 seconds before disappearing completely.
Monster Combat level Quantity Rarity Grotesque Guardians 266; 366 1
- Player: Hello little one.
- Noon: I may be small but at least I'm perfectly formed.
- Player: What's your favourite rock?
- Noon: You're going tufa with that question. That's personal.
- Player: Was just trying to make light conversation, not trying to aggregate you.
- Player: Metaphorically speaking, do you have a heart of stone?
- Noon: Yes, but you're not having it.
• • • • • • • • • •
• • • • • • •