|Release date||7 September 2017 (Update)|
|High Alch||30 coins|
|Low Alch||20 coins|
|Store price||Not sold|
|Exchange price||16 coins (info)|
|A form of currency on Fossil Island.|
Numulites are a form of currency used on Fossil Island. They are obtained from doing just about anything on Fossil Island, such as chopping sulliusceps, tracking herbiboars, using a trowel on the soils east of the Museum Camp, and opening chests and clams in the Mermaid's domain. They can also be obtained by trading fossils with the Fossil Collector.
- Paying Mernia to look after giant seaweed patches underwater (200 per patch).
- Paying Ceto to enter the fish shoal area underwater (200 numulites last for a full day)
- Charging the ancient wyvern shield (500 numulites per charge, 25,000 to fully charge)
- Entering the Volcanic Mine (30 numulites)
- Giving to Falo the Bard for a master clue step.
- In the House on the Hill, north of the Museum Camp, there are large stone chests which can be unlocked with 100 numulites for a chance of receiving various notes that fill up the pages of the Fossil island note book. Be careful, as these chests can damage the player.
Monster Combat level Quantity Rarity Ammonite Crab 25 2–28 Lobstrosity 68 5–14 Ancient Zygomite 109 9–19 Spitting Wyvern 139 1–21 Taloned Wyvern 147 4–25 Long-tailed Wyvern 152 1–21 Ancient Wyvern 210 5–30 Deranged archaeologist 276 5–115
- Numulites are based on nummulite, a type of lens-shaped fossil used as currency in ancient Egypt.
• • • • •
• • • • • • • • • • • • • •