|Release date||7 May 2003 (Update)|
|Combat level||53, 63|
|Always drops||Big bones|
|Big, ugly, and smelly. / A large dim looking humanoid.|
Ogres are found in several locations, most notably the Ogre city of Gu'Tanoth. The level 63 Ogres are unique, and can only be fought with ranged or magic at the King Lathas Training Ground near Ardougne. Access to this area is granted after finishing the Biohazard quest. The best place to kill ogres for Slayer is directly east of Castle Wars, near the little island surrounded by the circle of water, directly west of Yanille.
- Witchhaven Dungeon
- Small tower just north of Ardougne, with a Blood rune chest inside (requires level 59 Thieving to get in).
- Combat Training Camp north of West Ardougne (ranged only)
- In the Underground Pass.
- East of Castle Wars
- 1 or 2 in both the main God Wars Dungeon and the Wilderness version.
*Note: Hardly any drops other than bones will be received at locations other than East of Castle Wars and the Combat Training Camp.
Strengths and weaknesses Edit
Ogres are weak to ranged, and stab style attacks. Any ranged equipment, or stab weapons such as daggers, will work well against them.
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Big bones 1 Always 315
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Limpwurt seed 1 Uncommon 120 Strawberry seed 1 Uncommon 8 Cactus seed 1 Uncommon 357 Wildblood seed 1 Uncommon 62 Whiteberry seed 1 Uncommon 32 Jangerberry seed 1 Uncommon 3 Poison ivy seed 1 Uncommon 916 Marrentill seed 1 Uncommon 15 Irit seed 1 Uncommon 83 Avantoe seed 1 Uncommon 616 Cadantine seed 1 Uncommon 264 Harralander seed 1 Uncommon 76 Mushroom spore 1 Rare (1/232) 451 Ranarr seed 1 Rare 30,831 Tarromin seed 1 Rare 30 Toadflax seed 1 Rare 632 Kwuarm seed 1 Rare 1,195 Torstol seed 1 Rare 22,010 Snapdragon seed 1 Rare 39,776 Watermelon seed 1 Rare 408 Lantadyme seed 1 Rare 947 Belladonna seed 1 Rare 50 Dwarf weed seed 1 Rare 319
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Ensouled ogre head 1 Uncommon (1/30) 1,667 Looting bag 1 Uncommon (1/30) Not sold Ecumenical key 1 Uncommon (1/60) Not sold Long bone 1 Rare (1/400) Not sold Curved bone 1 Very rare (1/5000) Not sold
- ↑ Only dropped by those found in the Wilderness.
- ↑ Only dropped by those located in the Wilderness God Wars Dungeon. Drop rate decreases to 1/70 if one key is owned, and 1/80 if two are owned. If the medium or hard Wilderness Diary is completed the drop rate of 1/60 still applies until a player owns two or three keys, respectively.