|Release date||7 May 2003 (Update)|
|Combat level||53, 63|
|Always drops||Big bones|
|Big, ugly, and smelly. / A large dim looking humanoid.|
Ogres are found in several locations, most notably the Ogre city of Gu'Tanoth. The level 63 Ogres are unique, and can only be fought with ranged or magic at the King Lathas Training Ground near Ardougne. Access to this area is granted after finishing the Biohazard quest. The best place to kill ogres for Slayer is directly east of Castle Wars, near the little island surrounded by the circle of water, directly west of Yanille.
- Witchhaven Dungeon
- Small tower just north of Ardougne, with a Blood rune chest inside (requires level 59 Thieving to get in).
- Combat Training Camp north of West Ardougne (ranged only)
- In the Underground Pass.
- East of Castle Wars
- 1 or 2 in both the main God Wars Dungeon and the Wilderness version.
*Note: Hardly any drops other than bones will be received at locations other than East of Castle Wars and the Combat Training Camp.
Strengths and weaknesses Edit
Ogres are weak to ranged, and stab style attacks. Any ranged equipment, or stab weapons such as daggers, will work well against them.
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Big bones 1 Always 268
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Limpwurt seed 1 Uncommon 101 Strawberry seed 1 Uncommon 6 Cactus seed 1 Uncommon 387 Wildblood seed 1 Uncommon 77 Whiteberry seed 1 Uncommon 38 Jangerberry seed 1 Uncommon 3 Poison ivy seed 1 Uncommon 872 Marrentill seed 1 Uncommon 24 Irit seed 1 Uncommon 82 Avantoe seed 1 Uncommon 996 Cadantine seed 1 Uncommon 442 Harralander seed 1 Uncommon 84 Mushroom spore 1 Rare (1/232) 378 Ranarr seed 1 Rare 35,595 Tarromin seed 1 Rare 38 Toadflax seed 1 Rare 924 Kwuarm seed 1 Rare 1,610 Torstol seed 1 Rare 25,579 Snapdragon seed 1 Rare 44,483 Watermelon seed 1 Rare 524 Lantadyme seed 1 Rare 982 Belladonna seed 1 Rare 51 Dwarf weed seed 1 Rare 349
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Ensouled ogre head 1 Uncommon (1/30) 2,026 Looting bag 1 Uncommon (1/30) Not sold Ecumenical key 1 Uncommon (1/60) Not sold Long bone 1 Rare (1/400) Not sold Curved bone 1 Very rare (1/5000) Not sold
- ↑ Only dropped by those found in the Wilderness.
- ↑ Only dropped by those located in the Wilderness God Wars Dungeon. Drop rate decreases to 1/70 if one key is owned, and 1/80 if two are owned. If the medium or hard Wilderness Diary is completed the drop rate of 1/60 still applies until a player owns two or three keys, respectively.