There are 6 hotspots available:
- Floor - Attacks and injures anyone unfortunate enough to have fallen in the cage through the Throne Room or via a teleport trap from the dungeon.
- Prison - Prevents escape from the trap, allowing more damage to be inflicted. Players must pick or force the lock. Note: If you remove your cage, you will lose the cage and anything inside it.
- Guard - Attacks any players during PvP (player-versus-player) or challenge mode.
- Ladder - Allows access to the throne room if it is there.
- Decoration - Ornamentation.
- Lighting - Ornamentation.
The centre floor is where players fall into from a Throne Room.
|Spikes||65||20 Steel bars, 50,000 coins||623|
|Tentacle pool||71||20 Buckets of water, 100,000 coins||326|
|Flame pit||77||20 Tinderboxes, 125,000 coins||357|
The Rocnar, Flame pit and spikes can be built without a cage. If you have already built a cage with a trap inside, both the cage and the contents inside must be removed to upgrade the trap.
To hold players dropping from a throne room above. Players have to pick the lock (using Thieving) of the gate, or force the lock (using Strength) of the gate, to get out. The stronger the cage, the harder it is for trapped victims to break out.
Players cannot open the cage from the outside, as the game will stop you from doing so. If you need to upgrade the contents inside the prison, you must remove the cage first.
|Oak cage||65||10 Oak planks, 2 steel bars||640|
|Oak and steel cage||70||10 Oak planks, 10 steel bars||800|
|Steel cage||75||20 Steel bars||400|
|Spiked cage||80||25 Steel bars||500|
|Bone cage||85||10 Oak planks, 10 Bones||603|
Guards are activated when challenge mode (normal/PvP) is turned on and will attack nearby players. Spicy stew/Construction tea can be used to boost to the required level. The invisible bonus of the crystal saw does not work.
|Skeleton guard||70||50,000 Coins||223||22|
|Guard dog||74||75,000 Coins||273||44|
|Baby red dragon||82||150,000 Coins||387||64|
|Huge spider||86||200,000 Coins||447||81|
|Troll guard||90||1,000,000 Coins||1000||95|
Ladder back up to Throne Room above if one is present.
House guests can use the ladder to climb back up. If challenge mode (normal/PvP) is enabled, only the house owner can use this ladder.
Warning: Make sure you do not instant click as you can remove the room completely
|Oak ladder||68||5 Oak planks||300|
|Teak ladder||78||5 Teak planks||450|
|Mahogany ladder||88||5 Mahogany planks||700|
|Decorative blood||72||4 Bottles of red dye||4|
|Decorative pipe||83||6 Steel bars||120|
|Hanging skeleton||94||2 Skulls, 6 bones||3|
|Candle||72||4 Oak planks, 4 lit candles||243|
|Torch||84||4 Oak planks, 4 lit torches||244|
|Skull Torch||94||4 Oak planks, 4 lit torches, 4 skulls||246|
- One of the traps players can add is called a "Rocnar", which when spelt backwards becomes "Rancor". This was a monster from Star Wars episode 6, which tried to kill the protagonist Luke Skywalker.
- The hanging skeleton requires two skulls to build, although there are four hanging skeletons in the room.
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
• • •
• • • •
• • • • •