This course offers slightly higher experience than the Barbarian Agility Course, but requires a lower Agility level. However, all four obstacles can be failed, so food and agility potions are recommended if the Agility level is low. Players are also recommended to bring weight-reducing clothing to decrease their weight as well as to run longer.
|Complete platform jumps||80|
|Icicles||40 each or 160 total|
Completing the course grants 540 experience per lap, should you clear all four obstacles (about 12,000 experience per hour).
- When doing the crushers, players should click on the first stepping stone just as the first crusher comes out to block them.
- The platform jump depends on a player's Agility level.
- If "tread softly" is not clicked while going under the icicles, players will always get hurt. Also note that if the player clicks the spot under the icicles farther away from them, they will first go on the spot closer to them and automatically get hurt.
- For the ice slope, players should click on it when it is plain without sparkles.
- Players cannot fail the first jump of the stepping stones and the last step on the ice slope.
- The crushers are treated as NPCs by the game.
(1) • (1) • (1) • (25) • (30) • (30) • (35) • (48) • (52) • (60) • (70)
|Rooftop Agility courses|
• • • • • • • • • •
• • • •