|Release date||17 July 2014 (Update)|
|Examine||Where did he even come from?|
When a player receives the pet a message in the chatbox appears (You have a funny feeling like you're being followed.) and it will automatically try to appear as their follower.
However, if a player receives a pet while having a follower out (for example, a cat), a message in the chatbox appears (You feel something weird sneaking into your backpack.) and it will be placed into their inventory. If a players inventory is full and they have a follower already, they will not receive the pet.
On death, if a player loses their pet (as a follower or in your inventory) it will wander around for 30 seconds before disappearing completely.
Monster Combat level Quantity Rarity K'ril Tsutsaroth 650 1
- Player: How's life in the light?
- K'ril Tsutsaroth Jr.: Burns slightly.
- Player: You seem much nicer than your father. He's mean.
- K'ril Tsutsaroth Jr.: If you were stuck in a very dark cave for centuries you'd be pretty annoyed too.
- Player: I guess.
- K'ril Tsutsaroth Jr.: He's actually quite mellow really.
- Player: Uh.... Yeah.
God Wars Dungeon-related items
• • •
• • • • • • • •
• • • • • • •