|Release date||17 July 2014 (Update)|
|Examine||How.... is it walking?|
When a player receives the pet a message in the chatbox appears (You have a funny feeling like you're being followed.) and it will automatically try to appear as their follower.
However, if a player receives a pet while having a follower out (for example, a cat), a message in the chatbox appears (You feel something weird sneaking into your backpack.) and it will be placed into their inventory. If a players inventory is full and they have a follower already, they will not receive the pet.
On death, if a player loses their pet (as a follower or in your inventory) it will wander around for 30 seconds before disappearing completely.
Monster Combat level Quantity Rarity Kraken 291 1
- Player: What's Kraken?
- Kraken: Not heard that one before.
- Player: How are you actually walking on land?
- Kraken: We have another leg, just below the center of our body that we use to move across solid surfaces.
- Player: That's.... interesting.
- The pet kraken is the only pet that can be taken underwater.
• • • • • • • •
• • • • • • •