|Release date||14 August 2014 (Update)|
|Source||Barbarian Assault high level gambles|
|Examine|| When in inventory: Got eggs? |
When following player: Run away! Run aw... wait, it's tiny...
The Pet penance queen is a pet obtained from high level gambles in Barbarian Assault. It is a much smaller version of the Penance Queen. Players have a 1 in 1,000 chance of obtaining the pet from a high level gamble.
When the pet penance queen is following the player, its name is Penance Pet.
On death, if a player loses their pet (as a follower or in your inventory) it will wander around for 30 seconds before disappearing completely.
- Player: Of all the high gamble rewards I could have won, I won you...
- Penance Pet: Keep trying, human. You'll never win that Dragon Chainbody.
- The pet's dialogue is a reference to the odds of winning a Dragon chainbody, with the chances of receiving one being 1/16,000.
- The pet penance queen is the third rarest boss pet in-game, behind Noon and Jal-nib-rek.
- When taking the release date and time passed into consideration, the pet penance queen is the rarest boss pet in-game.
• • • • • • • • • •
• • • • • • •