|Release date||2 May 2006 (Update)|
|No. of banks||1|
|No. of altars||0|
|Main music||Making Waves|
|Teleportation|| • Piscatoris teleport|
• Western banner 3/4
|Inhabitants/Race||Humans, Sea trolls|
|Location on World Map|
|Lunar Sea||←||Piscatoris Fishing Colony||→||Waterbirth Island|
The Piscatoris Fishing Colony is located north of the hunter area north of the Eagles' Peak. It can be reached by talking to Kathy Corkat outside of the west fence of the Tree Gnome Stronghold. Kathy will take players up the river for free if they have a ring of charos (a) or if they pay her 50 coins . Alternatively, Piscatoris can be reached through fairy ring code AKQ provided the player has partial completion of Fairytale II - Cure a Queen.
The colony once thrived on the monkfish industry but has recently come under attack from sea trolls. Players get a chance to help the town during Swan Song. After completing the quest, players may fish for monkfish from any of the fishing spots along the colony's northern coast. Players are also able to fish for tuna and swordfish at these same fishing spots using a harpoon, though this is rarely done as better spots with fewer quest requirements exist for fishing of this type.
The colony has long been a popular spot to train Fishing for higher-level players capable of completing the quest due to the experience rates of fishing for monkfish and the fishing spots' proximity to the colony bank. In addition, one of the hunting zones of RuneScape is located south of Piscatoris, sharing its name. Players who have completed Swan Song may find the bank here useful when training Hunter in the Piscatoris Hunter area.
- Herman Caranos - An experienced fisherman who founded, and now runs, the colony.
- Kathy Corkat - A ferrywoman who transports players between the colony and Eagle's Peak.
- Franklin Caranos - A handyman and brother of the director who will pay players 20 gp for Iron sheets.
- Arnold Lydspor - A banker and storekeeper who is thought to have formerly been a barbarian.
- Devin Mendelberg - A native of Morytania who helps Caranos with repair work.
- George Laxmeister - A talkative citizen of the colony who will gossip about his neighbours.
- Ramara du Croissant - A former Ardougnian baker who found her passion for fishing, abandoned her stall, and came to live in Piscatoris.
- Making Waves - Entrance
- The Last Stand - boss fight in Swan Song
- The Piscatoris Fishing Colony was previously the most north-western settlement on the Old School RuneScape map, until the release of Zeah on 7 January 2016.
- The word piscatoris comes from the Latin piscator, "fisherman". piscatoris is the genitive form, i.e. the fisherman's or of the fisherman. The colony's name is therefore literally The Fisherman's Fishing Colony.