This article is about is about planks made from normal logs. For planks in general, see Planks.
|Release date||13 August 2001 (Update)|
|High Alch||60 coins|
|Low Alch||40 coins|
|Store price||0 coins|
|Exchange price||250 coins (info)|
|A plank of wood!|
Four different types of logs can be taken to the sawmill operator to be changed to planks for a price (Members Only). Planks are then used to make construction furniture.
|Oak plank||250 each||Oak logs|
|Teak plank||500 each||Teak logs|
|Mahogany plank||1,500 each||Mahogany logs|
Planks also spawn in certain locations:
- North of the Barbarian agility course (4)
- Crandor Island near wrecked ship. There are 3 on the beach, and 2 more in the water requiring the Telekinetic Grab spell.
- On Entrana north west of the Law altar (2)
- Miscellania dungeon near the platform
- Port Khazard near the General Store (2)
- Near the start of the Underground Pass
- Graveyard of Shadows (Level-19)
- North-west corner of Museum Camp on Fossil Island (2)
- Dragon Slayer - 3 needed.
- In Search of the Myreque - 6 needed.
- Observatory Quest - 3 needed.
- Mountain Daughter - 1 needed.
- Royal Trouble - 1 needed, but can be obtained during quest.
- Underground Pass - 1 needed, but can be obtained during quest.
- The Great Brain Robbery - 18 needed.
- Horror from the Deep - 2 needed, but can be obtained during quest.
- In Aid of the Myreque - 11 needed.
- Darkness of Hallowvale - 2 needed.
- Razmire Builders Merchants - 10 in stock
• • •
• • • • • •
• • •