|Release date||4 January 2001 (Update)|
|High Alch||0 coins|
|Low Alch||0 coins|
|Store price||1 coin|
|Exchange price||9 coins (info)|
|This pot is empty.|
A pot is an item that can be used to hold a variety of liquids or powdery substances, such as flour. It is one of the most common items in all of RuneScape, so players will often simply drop them and buy new ones when needed, as they are very inexpensive.
Players can find them on various counters and tables through RuneScape, including the ground-floor kitchen in Lumbridge Castle. They also respawn on the west edge of the Lumbridge Swamp, on a table in Mill Lane Mill, Keldagrim, on the floor of the helmet shop in the Barbarian Village and in a tent in the Elf Camp.
While most stores sell pots in small amounts, there are several stores in Great Kourend that stock 50,000 pots:
- Leenz's General Supplies in the Piscarilius House
- Little Munty's Little Shop in the Lovakengj House
- Toothy's Pickaxes outside the sulphur mine
It is worth noting Toothy's Pickaxes is right next to a bank chest, making this shop the best place to buy pots in bulk.
Monster Combat level Quantity Rarity TzHaar-Hur 74 1
- Ale yeast, a pot filled with yeast, used for brewing ales
- Bonemeal, a pot filled with crushed bones, used as one component needed to worship at the Ectofuntus
- Dynamite pot, a pot filled with volcanic sulphur, juniper charcoal, and saltpetre
- Pot of flour, a pot filled with flour, used in Cooking
- Pot of quicklime, a pot filled with quicklime, used in the Regicide quest
- Pot of vinegar, a pot filled with vinegar, used in the Rag and Bone Man quest
- Smouldering pot, a pot filled with weeds and lit with a tinderbox, used in the the Ratcatchers quest