|Start point||Speak to Hassan in the palace at Al Kharid.|
|Description||Prince Ali of Al Kharid has been kidnapped by the scheming Lady Keli. You are hired to stage a rescue mission.|
|Length||Short (if you start with all items), medium (if you don't)|
|Requirements||Able to get past aggressive combat level 26 Jail Guards.|
|Enemies to defeat||None|
- Begin the quest by talking to Hassan, who is in the southern room of the ground floor of Al Kharid palace. (Chat 1)
- Talk to Osman just north of the palace. (Chat 1-2-3)
- Talk to Leela east of Draynor Village, north of the jail. (Chat 1-1-2-3)
Obtaining a disguiseEdit
- Go to Ned's house and obtain the wig from him. (Chat 1-2-1) (2-2-1 if Dragon Slayer is completed)
- Go to Aggie's house and use the onion on Aggie to get yellow dye.
- Talk again to get the skin paste (ash, pot of flour, bucket of water). (Chat 1-1)
- Use the yellow dye on the wig and retrieve the soft clay.
Obtaining a keyEdit
- Go to the jailhouse east of Draynor Village. (big red exclamation mark east of draynor bank)
- Talk to Lady Keli about anything except Katrine. (Chat 1-2-3-1-1)
- Ask her if you can see the key then ask to touch the key.
- Talk to Osman. (Chat 1)
- Return to Leela and get the key from her.