|Release date||28 February 2001 (Update)|
|Developer||Rob L, Paul Gower|
|Start point||Speak to Hassan in the palace at Al Kharid.|
|Description||Prince Ali of Al Kharid has been kidnapped by the scheming Lady Keli. You are hired to stage a rescue mission.|
|Length||Short (if you start with all items), medium (if you don't)|
|Requirements||Able to get past aggressive combat level 26 Jail Guards.|
|Enemies to defeat||None|
- Begin the quest by talking to Hassan, who is in the southern room of the ground floor of Al Kharid palace.
- Talk to Osman just north of the palace.
- Talk to Leela east of Draynor Village, north of the jail.
Obtaining a disguiseEdit
- Go to Ned's house and obtain the wig from him. or If Dragon Slayer is completed or started
- Go to Aggie's house and use the onion on Aggie to get yellow dye. (Be careful not to eat the onions!) Right click them and use on Aggie for the dye.
- Talk again to get the skin paste (ash, pot of flour, bucket of water and redberries).
- Use the yellow dye on the wig and retrieve the soft clay.
Obtaining a keyEdit
- Go to the jailhouse east of Draynor Village. (big red exclamation mark east of draynor bank)
- Talk to Lady Keli
- Return to Osman outside Al Kharid palace to duplicate the key.
- Return to Leela and get the key from her.
- Go to the jailhouse.
- Talk to Joe and keep offering drinks to him.
- Use the rope on Lady Keli.
- Use the key on the cell door.
- Talk to Prince Ali.
- Report back to Hassan.
- Quest complete!
• • • • • • •
• • •