|Release date||28 February 2001 (Update)|
|Developer||Rob L, Paul Gower|
|Start point||Speak to Hassan in the palace at Al Kharid.|
|Description||Prince Ali of Al Kharid has been kidnapped by the scheming Lady Keli. You are hired to stage a rescue mission.|
|Length||Short (if you start with all items), medium (if you don't)|
|Requirements||Able to get past aggressive combat level 26 Jail guards.|
|Enemies to defeat||None|
- Begin the quest by talking to Hassan, who is in the southern room of the ground floor of Al Kharid palace.
- Talk to Osman just north of the palace.
- Talk to Leela east of Draynor Village, north of the jail.
Obtaining a disguiseEdit
- Go to Ned's house (just west of Leela) and obtain the wig from him. if Dragon Slayer is not started or if Dragon Slayer is completed or started.
- You may buy a rope from Ned for 18 coins if you do not already have one.
- Go to Aggie's house (just west of Ned's house) and use the onion on Aggie to get yellow dye. (Be careful not to eat the onions!) Right click them and use on Aggie for the dye.
- Talk again to get the skin paste (ash, pot of flour, bucket of water and redberries).
- Go to Varrock clothes shop and purchase a pink skirt
- Use the yellow dye on the wig and retrieve the soft clay.
Obtaining a keyEdit
- Go to the jailhouse east of Draynor Village (big red exclamation mark east of Draynor bank).
- Talk to Lady Keli.
- Return to Osman outside Al Kharid palace to duplicate the key.
- Return to Leela and get the key from her.
- Go to the jailhouse.
- Talk to Joe and keep offering drinks to him.
- Use the rope on Lady Keli.
- Use the key on the cell door.
- Talk to Prince Ali. Use the wig, skin paste, on him.
- Report back to Hassan.
- Quest complete!
• • • • • • •
• • • • •