|Release date||11 June 2001 (Update)|
|High Alch||90 coins|
|Low Alch||60 coins|
|Store price||150 coins|
|Exchange price||186 coins (info)|
|I should try cooking this.|
A raw lobster is a type of fish which can be caught at level 40 Fishing with a lobster pot, resulting in 90 Fishing experience. The fish can be cooked at level 40 Cooking, yielding 120 Cooking experience.
They are somewhat popular because they are easy to acquire, and many people buy them after they are cooked. They are a common way for players to train Cooking and one of the key food in free-to-play economy.
- Karamja: Musa Point, north-east of the Karamja Volcano.
- Wilderness: North-eastern coast in level 30+, south of Fountain of Rune. On Deadman worlds, only dark crab fishing spots are available at this location.
- Catherby: On the beach, south-east of the White Wolf Mountain.
- Brimhaven: On the south beach.
- Fishing Guild (requires 68 ): Players at 65 or higher with a fishing potion (63+ with an admiral pie) may also fish for lobsters in the Fishing Guild.
- Rellekka: Northern dock.
- Great Kourend: The peninsula south of the Piscarilius House
- Jatizso: Along the southern shoreline and pier.
|Level at which it stops burning||74 (64 with Cooking gauntlets at any range)|
|Instructions||Use raw lobster on a fire or a range.|
|Shop||Location||Default stock||Price sold at||Price bought at|
|Gerrant's Fishy Business||Port Sarim||0||150||105|
|Chambers of Xeric||