Raw sardines are fish that require a Fishing level of 5 to catch by using a normal fishing rod on a bait fishing spot, by the sea. Fishing bait is required in the inventory, one being used for each catch, which yields 20 Fishing experience. Raw sardines may be cooked at level 1 Cooking to produce cooked Sardines.
An effective way to collect Sardines would be to buy them at the Fremennik Fishmonger which are stocked at 200.Then Bank via Peer The Seer which requires the completion of the Fremennik Easy Diary to do so.
Monster Combat level Quantity Rarity Dagannoth spawn 42 1 Dagannoth (Lighthouse) 74 5 Mogre 60 1 Dagannoth Unknown 5 River troll Unknown 1
There are twelve fishing locations at which sardines may be caught (you have to right click to see them):
- Lumbridge Swamp: East coast
- Mudskipper Point: South of Port Sarim, dotting the western shore of the peninsula, located behind the church and near Thurgo's shack
- Karamja: North-West Karamja
- Wilderness Bandit Camp: The small pond
- Draynor Village: South-west of bank
- Al Kharid: South-west of Al Kharid Palace.
- Catherby beach: On the beach, south-east of the bank. (members)
- Entrana: Platform to the south-east. (members)
- Feldip Hills: West of the hunter area (members)
- Barbarian Outpost: On the west of the peninsula (members)
- Fishing Platform: Various spots (members)
- Rellekka: the port just north from Peer the Seer, north-west from the fishing stall (members)
|Chambers of Xeric||