|Release date||15 March 2006 (Update)|
|Developer||James B (framework)|
|Start point||Inspect the Lumbridge Guide.|
|Description||You need a cake of guidance to protect the Lumbridge Guide. Wizard Traiborn in the Wizards' Tower can teach you how to make one.|
|Enemies to defeat||None|
You must pass a short quiz to get your egg enchanted. You will be shown an NPC that you've seen in one of the required quests, then will be asked who it is. Answer correctly three times to get the egg enchanted.
Some of the people:
- Man with ponytail and book - Reldo
- Ghostly green woman - Velorina
- Man with desert robes and white beard - Ali Morrisane
- Elf - Islwyn
- Man with purple shirt - Unferth
- Man with brown vest - Professor Gronigen
- Woman with pink top - Gertrude
- Woman (green witch) - Hetty
- Man (hooded) - Pirate Pete
- Man with a crown - King Lathas
You will be asked a general question about RuneScape. Answer three correctly to get it enchanted.
Some of the questions:
- Defence requirements to wear a Mystic hat - 20
- Ingredients in a cake - Flour, egg, milk
- Combat level of Goblins near Lumbridge - 2
- GP to bribe an Al Kharid gate guard - 10
- What doesn't lie between Morytania and Asgarnia - Keep Le Faye
- Gold ring is to 5 as a holy symbol is to - 16
- Glass vial is to 33 as a glass orb is to - 46
- Guild closest to Fishing Platform - Legends'
- I'm in a bar west of Pollnivneach. Where am I? - Bandit Camp
- The River Salve runs from - North to south
- I can hear howling in one direction and buzzing in the other—where am I? - Catherby
- If I'm going to need glass, first I will need - Sand, bucket, soda ash, glassblowing pipe
- Which tower is closest to the Crafting Guild - Dark Wizards' Tower
- Take the number of fire runes required to cast Fire Strike, and multiply by the number of air runes used to cast Wind Strike before adding the number of earth runes used to cast Earth Wave - 10
You must pass a memory test. You will be shown ten items, then must answer a question about them. Answer them to get enchanted flour. The print screen function may be helpful.
Note that using Esc to close the interface will reset that portion of the test.
Use all three ingredients on the cake tin—then, cook the cake, and give it to the frozen guide.
- 1 Quest point
- 2,500 Cooking experience
- 2,500 Magic experience
- Further access to the Culinaromancer's Chest
Subquest of Recipe for Disaster
• • • •
Another Cook's Quest • Freeing the Goblin generals • Freeing the Mountain dwarf • Freeing Evil Dave • Freeing the Lumbridge Guide • Freeing Pirate Pete • Freeing Skrach Uglogwee • Freeing Sir Amik Varze • Freeing King Awowogei