|Start point||Randomly receive a message from King Lathas' messenger (similar to a random event, and it will typically occur within 30 minutes of completing Underground Pass), however some players have experienced a wait of several hours before the messenger arrives.|
|Description||Continuing the Plague City series, the Regicide Quest takes you beyond the 'Well of Voyage' to a new realm.
King Lathas will employ you once again, this time for the grim task of disposing of his brother.
Upon travelling to the realm you will find yourself surrounded by new and strange plants, animals and even a new race.
Once there, you will see that everything is not as serene as it first appears.
Bring 6-8 summer pies if boosting from 51
|Enemies to defeat||Level 110 Tyras Guard|
- Talk to King Lathas in Ardougne Castle
- Travel through the Underground Pass which can be found on the far west side of West Ardougne. Refer to this guide if you get stuck.
- Enter the well in Iban's Temple.
- Exit the cave to the west.
- Run through the forest, talk to Idris.
- Run south, jump the leaves trap, pass the sticks.
- Follow the path north west until you reach a camp.
- Talk to Lord Iorwerth.
- Talk to the elf tracker. (In an abandoned camp southeast of Lord Iorwerth)
- Talk to Lord Iorwerth again.
- Talk to the elf tracker again.
- Click the tracks a few steps west of the tracker near the blue mushrooms.
- Talk to the elf tracker.
- Climb through the dense forest, kill the guard.
- Go north, pass tripwire and go through more dense forest.
- Run west then south through more dense forest, talk to General Hining in the camp.
- Take 2 barrels (you will only need 2 if you plan on completing Mourning's End Part I).
- Use your barrels on the tar just south of the Elf Tracker.
- Get 2 pieces of sulphur from right next to where you got the tar (you only need 2 if you plan on do Mourning's End Part I).
- Talk to Lord Iorwerth. Read the book and keep it in your inventory.
- Use the sulphur with your pestle and mortar
- Use limestone on any furnace (make sure gloves are equipped or you will take damage.)
- Get roughly 18-20 coal from your bank.
- Talk to the chemist in Rimmington. Make sure you have the book in your inventory. (If you don't, the Quest Journal will not update!)
- Use your barrel of tar on the fractionation still outside (complete this process twice, if you plan on completing Mourning's End I because a barrel of naphta is required for that quest).
- Operate the still:
- Click the right half of the tar regulator twice.
- When the pressure dial is on the border between the green and red dial, click the right half of the pressure valve.
- Add a few coal and keep the heat in the green. Make sure to add the coal in small intervals of roughly 5 seconds.
- Keep it balanced until the bar at the bottom is full. Close the interface.
- Grind the quicklime into an empty pot.
- Use the quicklime and sulphur on the barrel of naphtha to make a Barrel bomb (unfused).
- Create a strip of cloth by using 4 balls of wool on a loom. A loom can be found inside the building just west of the Falador cabbage patch (South of Falador city).
- Use the strip of cloth on the Barrel bomb (unfused) to make a Barrel bomb.
Items required: Spade, bow, arrows, rope, plank, tinderbox, a cooked rabbit, and of course, your completed barrel bomb.
- Head to Tyras Camp (through the Underground Pass again), and run to the catapult north of the camp.
- Feed the guard a cooked rabbit. Use the bomb on the catapult.
- Talk to Lord Iorwerth.
The Lord's messageEdit
- Attempt to enter Ardougne Castle.
- Talk to King Lathas.
- Quest complete!