|Release date||1 September 2016 (Update)|
|Examine||Raccoons, like pandas but worse.|
Rocky is a skilling pet that can be obtained when training the Thieving skill. This includes stealing from stalls, pickpocketing from NPCs, picking fruit in the Sorceress's Garden and looting grand gold chests within Pyramid Plunder. The chances of getting it are dependent on the player's thieving level, and the person/object the player is stealing from.
When a player receives the pet, it will automatically try to appear as their follower. At the same time, a red message in the chatbox will state You have a funny feeling like you're being followed. However, if the player's inventory is full and they have a follower already, they will not receive the pet.
On death, if a player loses their pet (as a follower or in your inventory) it will wander around for 30 seconds before disappearing completely.
Shown below are the base chances of receiving Rocky.
A player's actual chances of receiving it is 1 in B - (Lvl * 25), where B is the base chance and Lvl is the player's Thieving level.
|Stalls||Base chance||Pickpocketing||Base chance|
|Fur||36,490||Pyramid Plunder||Base chance|
- ↑ Chance is rolled upon picking a fruit from any Garden.
- ↑ Chance is rolled upon opening the Grand Gold Chest in the room.
- Player: *Whistles*
- You slip your hand into Rocky's pocket.
- Rocky: OY!! You're going to have to do better than that! Sheesh, what an amateur.
- Player: Is there much competition between you raccoons and the magpies?
- Rocky: Magpies have nothing on us! They're just interested in shinies.
- Rocky: Us raccoons have a finer taste, we can see the value in anything, whether it shines or not.
- Player: Hey Rocky, do you want to commit a bank robbery with me?
- Rocky: If that is the level you are at, I do not wish to participate in criminal acts with you <player name>.
- Player: Well what are you interested in stealing?
- Rocky: The heart of a lovely raccoon called Rodney.
- Player: I cannot really help you there I'm afraid.
- The name is a reference to The Beatles' song Rocky Raccoon.
• • • • • • •
• • • • • • •