|Release date||11 July 2005 (Update)|
|Alchemy||Cannot be alchemised|
|Store price||Not sold|
The Rotten potato is an item available only to Jagex Moderators to test features on the live game servers. Its features, as demonstrated by Mod Mat K in a livestream, are accessible via its right-click menu:
- Set all stats
- Wipe inventory - does not appear to remove the rotten potato, however
- Setup POH - will create a player-owned house with a random layout
- Teleport to player - teleport to a player on the same world
- Spawn aggressive NPC
- Anti-macro events (AMEs) - produces a quest-like interface with a list of random events to activate on oneself
- Bank menu
- AMEs for all! - subjects all nearby players to the specified anti-macro event
- Teleport to RARE! - teleports the user to a dropped rare item on the server
- Spawn RARE! - manually spawn a rare item below the user; used if it is "not dropping quick enough"
- Using an item on the potato will delete the item
- Using the potato on party room chest will fill the chest with one of each colour hat.
- Using the potato on a player will show the contents of their inventory
- Keep me logged in. - disables the inactivity timer
- Kick me out. - used to logout after activating the above option as the log out button would no longer work
- Kill me.
- Transmogrify me... - allows the user to transform into an NPC/object/item from a pre-defined list
Using an item on the rotten potato will cause the item to be deleted, prompting a message that says "Whee... [Item] All gone!"
Potatoes, toppings and ingredients
• • • • • • •
• • • • •
• • • • • • • • •