|Start point||Talk to Islwyn inside the elven woods.|
|Description||Deep in the elven forests of Isafdar, live a duo of roving elves: Islwyn a grumpy, old elf who dislikes humans and his companion, Eluned, who is a beautiful, friendly, young female elf with a kind heart. In this quest, you are challenged to overcome Islwyn's prejudice against humans and alleviate the burdens of the past.|
|Enemies to defeat||Kill a Moss giant (level 84) unarmed|
Islwyn and ElunedEdit
- Track down Islwyn, who will be either west of Lletya or northeast of the Tyras Camp. Use this map to assist you.
- Offer your help to Islwyn. (Chat 1-1)
- Talk to Eluned.
- Bank all your combat equipment, runes included.
- Use Glarial's pebble on the tombstone north west of the fishing guild.
- Kill a moss giant. It will drop a consecration seed.
- Take the seed to Eluned.
- Enter the waterfall dungeon (remember your spade):
- Board the log raft north of Baxtorian falls.
- Use a rope on the rock.
- Use a rope on the dead tree.
- Enter the door.
- Search the crates in the east room for A key.
- Take the west path all the way north.
- Plant your seed in the final room.
- Return to Islwyn to choose your reward.
- Quest complete!
Optional: Speak to Eluned to start Mourning's Ends Part I to receive the teleport crystal to Lletya.
- 1 Quest point
- 10,000 Strength experience
- A used crystal bow or crystal shield (your choice, it will be 2/10 charged).