|Release date||25 December 2002 (Update)|
|High Alch||96 coins|
|Low Alch||64 coins|
|Store price||Not sold|
|Exchange price||9,280 coins (info)|
|It's a Santa hat.|
Santa hats are a tradeable cosmetic item. Santa hats can be obtained by completing one of the Christmas holiday events that occur once per year. This also rewards the player with all other holiday items associated with Christmas.
|Hover over image for type|
A player wearing a santa hat.
Previous ways to obtainEdit
Santa hats were first obtainable on 2 August 2013, in the Falador Party Room. There were multiple ways of obtaining them there: either by depositing coins, easter eggs or pumpkins into the chest, then pulling the lever. The maximum amount of Santa hats that would ever spawn at once was 5.
- Inserting 150k coins = 1 Santa hat every other pull (you must put in 150k coins each pull)
- Inserting 300k coins = 1 Santa hat every pull
- Inserting 600k coins = 2 Santa hats every pull
- Inserting 900k coins = 3 Santa hats every pull
- Inserting 1200k coins = 4 Santa hats every pull
Inserting any more than 1200k coins would still yield only 4 santa hats per pull.
- Inserting 1 Easter egg = 2 Santa hats every other pull
- Inserting 2 Easter eggs = 3 Santa hats every other pull
- Inserting 3 Easter eggs = 4 Santa hats every other pull
- Inserting 4 Easter eggs = 5 Santa hats every pull
Inserting any more than 4 easter eggs would still yield only 5 santa hats per pull.
- Inserting 1 Pumpkin = 4 Santa hats every other pull
- Inserting 2 Pumpkins = 5 Santa hats every other pull
Inserting any more than 2 pumpkins would still yield only 5 santa hats per pull.
• • • •
• • •
• • • • •
• • • • • • •
• • • • • •
• • •