|Release date||8 May 2001 (Update)|
|High Alch||150 coins|
|Low Alch||100 coins|
|Store price||250 coins|
|Exchange price||703 coins (info)|
|This looks valuable.|
Sapphires are blue gems used in Crafting and Fletching. An uncut sapphire can be cut by a player with level 20 crafting by using it with a chisel, which grants 50 experience and makes the uncut sapphire into a sapphire.
Cut sapphires can be used to make the following items:
|20||Sapphire ring||40||Ring of recoil|
|22||Sapphire necklace||55||Games necklace|
|23||Sapphire bracelet||60||Bracelet of clay|
|24||Sapphire amulet||65||Amulet of magic|
Cut sapphires can be found:
- On top of a hill covered in spiders in Level 46 Wilderness, west of the Demonic Ruins.
- On a small island near the rock crabs in Rellekka (obtain using Telekinetic grab).
Cut sapphires can be bought from:
- Herquin's Gems shop in Falador
- The Gem Trader in Al Kharid
- The Ardougne Gem Stall in East Ardougne
- Green Gemstone Gems in east Keldagrim
Unstrung) • •• (
• • •
• • • •
• • • • • •