|Release date||19 March 2015 (Update)|
|Examine||A scuttling little scorpion with an incredibly vicious tail.|
When a player receives the pet, it will automatically try to appear as their follower. At the same time, a red message in the chatbox will state You have a funny feeling like you're being followed.
However, if a player receives a pet while having a follower out (for example, a cat), it will be placed into their inventory. When this occurs, the message in the chatbox will instead state You feel something weird sneaking into your backpack. If a players inventory is full and they have a follower already, they will not receive the pet.
On death, if a player loses their pet (as a follower or in your inventory) it will wander around for 30 seconds before disappearing completely.
Monster Combat level Quantity Rarity Scorpia 225 1
- Player: At night time, if I were to hold ultraviolet light over you, would you glow?
- Scorpia's offspring: Two things wrong there, human.
- Player: Oh?
- Scorpia's offspring: One, When has it ever been night time here?
- Scorpia's offspring: Two, When have you ever seen ultraviolet light around here?
- Player: Hm...
- Scorpia's offspring: In answer to your question though. Yes I, like every scorpion, would glow.
- This pet was originally polled along with the other boss pets in Content Poll #22. It gained 72.7% yes votes, 2.3% short of the passing threshold required. The introduction of the pet was re-polled in the Near Miss Poll, and passed by 90.3%.
- Upon release, the pet simply appeared as a larger version of Scorpia's offspring. Due to feedback, it was given a graphical update in an update on 30 April 2015.
• • • • • • •
• • • • • • •
Wilderness bosses and rewards