|Release date||18 March 2002 (Update)|
|High Alch||1 coin|
|Low Alch||0 coins|
|Store price||200 Reward points|
|Exchange price||60 coins (info)|
|Slightly damp seaweed.|
Seaweed is an item dropped by creatures near water like Rock Crabs. It can be used with a fishbowl that is full of water so that you can catch a fish in the Catherby aquarium. Seaweed can be used for normal compost.
- Collecting from nets at the Piscatoris Fishing Colony. The nets take three seconds to respawn.
- Fishing with a big fishing net.
- On the shore near the Rock Crabs in north-east of Rellekka.
- On the shore in the north-western part of Entrana. However, only 10 spawn at once, 2 of which cannot be picked up without telekinetic grab.
- Along the coast of Karamja near Cairn Isle and Tai Bwo Wannai.
- From Charter Crew members for 5 coins each.
- Farming seaweed underwater at Fossil Island by using Seaweed spore on a seaweed patch.
Monster Combat level Quantity Rarity Rock Crab 13 2–5 Dagannoth (Lighthouse) 74; 92 10 Kraken 291 125 (noted) Waterfiend 115 10–29 (noted)
Agrith-Naar • Agrith-Na-Na • Arrg • Barrelchest • Black demon • Black Knight Titan • Bouncer • Chronozon • Corsair Traitor • Count Draynor • Culinaromancer • Dad • Dagannoth mother • Damis • Dessourt • Dessous • Elvarg • The Everlasting • Evil Chicken • Fareed • Flambeed • Gelatinnoth Mother • Giant Roc • Giant scarab • Glod • Ice Troll King • The Inadequacy • Jungle Demon • Kamil • Karamel • The Kendal • Khazard warlord • King Roald • Me • Moss giant • Nazastarool • Nezikchened • Sand Snake • Skeleton Hellhound • Slagilith • Tanglefoot • Tree spirit • Treus Dayth • The Untouchable • Witch's experiment
• • • • • • •
(Seaweed) • •