|Release date||4 January 2001 (Update)|
|High Alch||0 coins|
|Low Alch||0 coins|
|Store price||Not sold|
A Skull is an item that can be found in various places:
- Two can be found north of the Goblin Village, near the Mind altar in the level 2 Wilderness.
- Five can be found in and around the Eastern Ruins in mid-level Wilderness.
- North-east of the green dragon area.
- South-west in the Shayzien House graveyard.
- Several can be found in the Bone Yard.
Other than quests, skulls can only be used for Construction in player-owned houses. The player can use them to make a skeleton throne (level 88), Skull Torches (level 94), and hanging skeletons (level 94).
If you're entering the Wilderness to obtain a skull, watch out for player killers.
- The Wise Old Man of Draynor will say to get rid of any skulls the player may have, for hygiene purposes.
• • •
• • • • • •
• • •