|D/Drag (weapon/armour name)
||Dragon. Applies to all dragon items:
- Dragon 2h sword (D2h)
- Dragon axe (D axe, D hatch, D hatchet)
- Dragon arrow (D arrows)
- Dragon battleaxe (Dba, D b axe)
- Dragon bolts (D bolts)
- Dragon boots (D boots)
- Dragon chainbody (D chain)
- Dragon claws (D claws)
- Dragon dagger (D dag, Dd)
- Dragon dart (D darts)
- Dragon defender (D def)
- Dragon full helm (Dfh, Dfull)
- Dragon gloves (D gloves)
- Dragon halberd (D hally)
- Dragon harpoon (D harp, D harpoon)
- Dragon hunter crossbow (Dhc, Dhcb, Dcb, D cbow, D xbow)
- Dragon longsword (D long)
- Dragon mace (D mace)
- Dragon med helm (D med)
- Dragon pickaxe (D pick, Dpa)
- Dragon platebody (D plate, D pl8, Dpb)
- Dragon platelegs (D legs)
- Dragon plateskirt (D skirt)
- Dragon scimitar (D scimmy, D skimmy, D scim, D skim)
- Dragon sword (D short, D sword)
- Dragon spear (D spear, Ds)
- Dragon sq shield (D sq, D )
- Dragon thrownaxe (D throw, D throwaxe)
- Dragon warhammer (D war, Dwh)
||Duel Arena, Ring of dueling
|Dag, Dagg, Daggy
||Dragon dagger, death dot (see below), dragon defender (more commonly known as ddef)
||Dragon dagger extra poisoned—sometimes mistakenly used instead of DDP++.
||Death dot heal
||Dragon dagger poisoned
||Dragon dagger (p++)
|Death dot, DD
||A multicombat player killing tactic where a number of players stand on the same square, making them appear as one player on the minimap.
|Def noob, Defence noob
||Insult directed towards players with high Defence or players who wear armour (particularly in free-to-play worlds where dealing damage through armour is much more difficult than it is in pay-to-play worlds). Usually used in the context of PvP.
|Def tank, Defence tank
||Player with a Defence level of upwards of 90 or higher. Usually a player who is not pure and has Defence as one of their highest combat skills. See tanking.
||Dragonfire shield. Sometimes erroneously used for Anti-dragon shield.
||Dragon-Granite noob. A pejorative term used to describe one who wears a dragon med helm, granite body, and dragon platelegs or a skirt, partly because they are commonly worn by combat bots.
|Dhide, D hide, D'hide
||Getting one's Hitpoints as low as possible while in full Dharok's to maximise damage inflicted in battle. Often accompanied with protection prayers.
||Do it yourself
||Dorgesh-Kaan, Dagannoth Kings
||Drop party, drop potential, death potential, door partner (to get past the doors in the Waterbirth Island Dungeon), Death Plateau
||Damage per Second (amount of damage dealt over time)
||Dragon, either the type of armour or the monster
||Dragon spear, Double shot (mainly used in reference to the dark bow and magic shortbow), dragon scimitar
||Dark Warriors' Fortress