The Spiritual warrior is a powerful Slayer monster found in the God Wars Dungeon. There are four types of Spiritual warriors: Saradominist, Zamorakian, Bandosian, and Armadylian. Spiritual warriors require 68 Slayer to kill (note Spiritual creatures cannot be given as a Slayer assignment if the player has not completed the Death Plateau quest). Just like Spiritual rangers and Spiritual mages, there are Spiritual warriors from each god.
For players killing Spiritual warriors as part of a Slayer assignment wanting to avoid being attacked by them, the main area contains Saradominist warriors who are often engaged in combat with other monsters.
- God Wars Dungeon:
- Saradomin, Armadyl, Zamorak and Bandos "outposts" of the Wilderness God Wars Dungeon
A good place to kill Spiritual warriors is just outside of the Zamorak Boss chamber as there are plenty of them. 70 Hitpoints are required to access the Zamorak base, and the player's prayer points will be completely drained upon entering. There are safespots (piles of stones) inside the Zamorak base, which can be used to safely kill Spiritual warriors with Ranged or Magic.
As with all other Armadylian monsters, the Armadyl variant can only be attacked with Ranged or Magic. They also use Ranged instead of melee to attack.
The Armadylian variant is not considered an Aviansie for the purposes of a Slayer assignment, even though when the player attempts to attack one with melee a message in the player's chatbox appears saying "The Aviansie is flying too high for you to attack using melee."
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Leather gloves 1 Common 2 Iron sword 1 Common 8 Iron scimitar 1 Common 11 Mithril platelegs 1 Common 1,375 Steel longsword 1 Common 123 Steel chainbody 1 Common 263 Adamant full helm 1 Common 1,859 Steel sword 1 Common 71 Black kiteshield 1 Common 857 Black warhammer 1 Common 373 Mithril mace 1 Common 147 Black dagger 1 Common 80 Mithril spear(p) 1 Uncommon 301 Adamant battleaxe 1 Uncommon 2,175 Mithril axe 1 Uncommon 113 Iron plateskirt 1 Uncommon 74 Adamant 2h sword 1 Rare 3,563 Rune longsword 1 Rare 18,767 Rune kiteshield 1 Rare 32,192 Rune halberd 1 Rare 37,990
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Looting bag 1 Uncommon (1/30) Not sold Ecumenical key 1 Uncommon (1/60) Not sold Mysterious emblem 1 Rare 
136,763 Clue scroll (hard) 1 Rare (1/128) Not sold Slayer's enchantment 1 Rare 
- ↑ Only dropped by those found in the Wilderness.
- ↑ Only dropped by those located in the Wilderness God Wars Dungeon. Drop rate decreases to 1/70 if one key is owned, and 1/80 if two are owned. If the medium or hard Wilderness Diary is completed the drop rate of 1/60 still applies until a player owns two or three keys, respectively.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Only dropped while on a slayer assignment given by Krystilia.
- ↑ 1/64 if a Ring of wealth (i) is worn and fought in the Wilderness.
Rare drop table
In addition to the drops above, this monster also has access to the rare drop table.
Show/hide rare drop table Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Coins 3,000 Common Not sold Loop half of key 1 Common 8,186 Tooth half of key 1 Common 14,440 Chaos talisman 1 Common 415 Uncut sapphire 1 Common 870 Uncut emerald 1 Uncommon 886 Uncut ruby 1 Uncommon 1,523 Nature talisman 1 Uncommon 704 Steel arrow 150 Uncommon 4,800 Rune arrow 42 Uncommon 2,730 Rune javelin 5 Uncommon 680 Adamant javelin 20 Uncommon 1,000 Runite bar 1 Uncommon 12,403 Nature rune 67 Uncommon 16,951 Law rune 45 Uncommon 11,970 Death rune 45 Uncommon 11,205 Rune battleaxe 1 Uncommon 24,517 Rune 2h sword 1 Uncommon 37,931 Rune sq shield 1 Uncommon 22,599 Silver ore 100 (noted) Uncommon 7,600 Dragonstone 1 Uncommon 12,062 Uncut diamond 1 Rare 3,098 Dragon med helm 1 Rare 58,510 Rune kiteshield 1 Rare 32,192 Rune spear 1 Rare 12,056 Shield left half 1 Rare 65,774 Dragon spear 1 Rare 37,219
- On release, Spiritual warriors dropped medium clue scrolls, but were updated to drop hard instead. The Armadylian Spiritual warriors also hit very low and had inaccurate attacks, this was later fixed.
- Zamorakian warriors appear to have a Gnome/Glarial's amulet (similar to the crystal pendant which the player receives in the quest Regicide). Their weapons resemble an anger mace from the A Soul's Bane quest. Also, the armour they are wearing looks like a red version of Dharok's platebody and legs.
- Even though the Zamorakian warriors wield a mace, they punch when attacking.
- Zamorakian warriors seem to have a graphical glitch where their hands do not seem to be gripping the handle of their weapons correctly, as their hands seem to be too far down the handle.
- Zamorakian spiritual warriors appear to have another glitch. They seem to be holding their maces through their bodies.
- Spiritual creatures are blocked by 113,241 players and were the most blocked slayer monster in 2017.
- Since release both Saradomin and Zamorakian spiritual warriors attacked their enemies by punching at them despite carrying a weapon. This was fixed with an update on 19 July 2018.