|Release date||11 June 2001 (Update)|
|High Alch||60 coins|
|Low Alch||40 coins|
|Store price||20 or 100 coins|
|Exchange price||117 coins (info)|
|It's a meat and potato stew.|
Stew is a food item made with the Cooking skill. A Cooking level of 25 is required to make them. Stews give 117 Cooking experience, and heal 11 hitpoints. Players will no longer burn stews when they reach level 58 cooking.
A Maid can also make a stew in a player house if asked.
Making the stew Edit
To make a stew:
- Get an empty bowl.
- Fill it with water.
- Use the resulting bowl of water with raw potato to get an incomplete stew.
- Use the Incomplete Stew with cooked meat or cooked chicken to get an uncooked stew.
- Cook the stew on a range.
It can also be purchased from Edit
- The Warriors' Guild Food Shop for 28 coins with 10 stock (280 coins for the whole stock; next to bank)
- Mos'le Harmless's "The Other Inn" and "Harpoon Joe's House of 'Rum'" for 20 coins with 5 stock at each store (the stocks are shared). Located near Mos'le Harmless bank; Book o' piracy required.
- Kamen in the Underground Pass will also sell a Stew, along with a Meat pie and a loaf of Bread, to the player for 75 coins.
- The Seer's Village bartender for 20 coins. (A fast way to buy these from the bartender is to click on him, press spacebar, then 1, spacebar, spacebar, 3, space bar space bar. short version: click, space, 1, space, space, 3, space, space repeat).
- The Keldagrim barmaid for 20 coins (East Bar).
Dropping monsters Edit
Monster Combat level Quantity Rarity Chaos Elemental 305 10