|Main Music||Undead Dungeon|
|Strongest Monster||Terror dog and Mutant Tarn|
|Quests||The Lair of Tarn Razorlor|
Click the map to view a larger version.
Tarn's Lair is located in south-western Morytania. Its entrance is located in the Abandoned Mine. It is a complex dungeon with lots of the undead, and features a miniquest to kill Tarn Razorlor called The Lair of Tarn Razorlor. Completion of the miniquest unlocks the ability to enchant a Salve amulet and turn it into a Salve amulet (e).
- The Haunted Mine quest is required to access Tarn's Lair.
- Level 40 Slayer (cannot be boosted) if you wish to fight against Tarn Razorlor.
- Level 43 Prayer to use Protect from Melee.
- 100 coins required each time to use the banker Odovacar.
- Bringing food and prayer potions is highly recommended, especially for players entering the dungeon for the first time. Multiple traps and monsters that can deal constant damage are scattered throughout the lair.
- The fastest way to get to Tarn is to teleport to Tarn's Lair via a Slayer ring. This will bring you directly outside of the room with Tarn.
- The fastest way to get to the entrance through the Abandoned Mine is using the Morytania legs 3 to teleport to Burgh de Rott and hop over the agility shortcut west of the town.
- Using the Minigame Group Finder teleport to Shades of Mort'ton or the Mort'ton teleport scroll will place you directly in Mort'ton, which is northeast of the Abandoned Mine.
Referring back to the map above, note the letters that identify the various doors and passages.
The route to reach Tarn Razorlor is D-S-T-U.
The route to reach the spawn point of Razorlor's toad batta is C-K, which is used in a step for an elite clue scroll.
Before you go off into this dangerous dungeon, there are things you need to know. This lair is very dangerous if not geared properly, and is guarded by various monsters and traps.
There are numerous traps, monsters and passages within the lair.
Note: It is recommended that you have Auto Retaliate OFF whilst in the lair to avoid running back into traps or floor spikes if a monster is attacking you.
|Floor trap||You will be hit 7-8 hitpoints if you run over a floor trap||They are fairly obvious, having a big X across the floor tile. Right-click and search floor to disarm the trap. Another simple alternative is to just carefully walk around them.|
|Wall trap||You will be hit 7-10 hitpoints if you run past a wall trap||These are harder to see, but generally only occur in narrow passages, so check for them when you're in a narrow passage.|
|Log trap||You will be hit 15-20 hitpoints by a log trap, and knocked to a level below.||Log traps only occur on jumps to pillars. There is sometimes (but not always) a right-click Search floor which will disable the log trap near one of the walls.|
|Receding walls||You will be pushed by the walls, and knocked to a level below.||Occurs sometimes on slim ledges. Just wait till the trap moves back into the walls and run past it.|
|Passage||N/A||Passages lead to new areas in the lair. Following the more ornate doors (especially with water-features) will eventually lead you to Tarn Razorlor.|
- Tarn Razorlor - A twisted necromancer, he was once an ordinary man, liking ordinary things. His speciality is necromancy.
- Odovacar - The poor banker who was sent to the lair. He charges 100 coins every time you use his bank.