|Release date||9 August 2005 (Update)|
|High Alch||18 coins|
|Low Alch||12 coins|
|Store price||Not sold|
|Exchange price||224 coins (info)|
|Some rare teak logs.|
Teak logs are obtained through the Woodcutting skill by cutting teak trees with a Woodcutting level of 35, yielding 85 experience when cut. These trees can be found in Tai Bwo Wannai, Uzer, Kharazi Jungle, Ape Atoll, in the woodland south and west of Castle Wars, islands north-east of Mos Le'Harmless, and in Miscellania (although you cannot chop and keep the logs here).
Perhaps the most convenient and unrestricted place to obtain teak is a single tree south-west of Castle Wars, accessible by a ring of dueling. If you have access to the fairy rings, bkp will drop you slightly closer to the tree spot. Just walk west of the fairy ring.
While players can burn these logs with the Firemaking skill, they are mainly used in Construction. Members can bring teak logs to the sawmill north-east of Varrock to make teak planks at a cost of 500 coins each. Alternatively, the Lunar spell Plank Make can allow players to convert them to planks at a lower cost, but at the expense of runes.
These logs can be burned starting at level 35 Firemaking for 105 experience each.
- Tai Bwo Wannai
- Southeast of Uzer
- Kharazi Jungle
- Ape Atoll
- Woodland south and west of Castle Wars
- Mos Le'Harmless
There are several ways to create teak planks; one method is outlined below.
- Start out at the Castle Wars lobby.
- Withdraw said items.
- Use the willow log for the balloon just slightly north-west outside of the lobby.
- Upon landing, head towards the sawmill operator north of the landing point.
- Convert your logs into planks.
- Use the ring of dueling to teleport back to Castle Wars.
Method 2 Edit
- Start at Camelot bank on a PvP world
- Withdraw Teak logs, and Coins for sawmill, and teleports to house and Camelot
- Teleport to house then call servant
- Give him teak logs and ask him to take to sawmill
- Before he gets back teleport back to Camelot bank
- He will deposit planks in bank if you are not at house
Dropping monsters Edit
Monster Combat level Quantity Rarity Jungle horror 70 3 (noted) Cave horror 80 4 (noted) Cave abomination 206 4 (noted) Wintertodt N/A 16–59 (noted) Tortoise 79; 92 1; 2; 4
• • • • • • • • • •
• • • • • • • • •
• • • •
• • • • • • •