|Release date||6 March 2007 (Update)|
|Start point||Talk to Brother Tranquility in Mos Le'Harmless.|
|Description||The peaceful contemplation of the monks of Harmony Island has been disturbed by such rude interruptions as an invasion of zombie pirates and the theft of their brains! The evil zombie pirates have returned with a new scheme, and it's up to you to try to re-mind these poor priests before the sinister Mi-Gor completes his experiments...|
|Enemies to defeat|
Items required: 4 planks, 20 nails, a hammer, fishbowl helmet, and diving apparatus
- Talk to Brother Tranquility on Mos Le'Harmless near the dock (Chat 1).
- Head north, pull on the statue and climb down.
- Equip your diving apparatus and fishbowl then descend.
- Repair the stairs at the end of the tunnel and climb up.
- Peer through the peephole.
The prayer bookEdit
Items required: a holy symbol
- Talk to Brother Tranquility on Harmony Island.
- Go to the Edgeville Monastery and search the bookcase in the SW corner of the ground floor.
- Read the book.
- Equip a holy symbol and return to Harmony Island.
- Right click the book "recite prayer".
- Talk to Brother Tranquility. (1)
- Use the bank on Mos Le'Harmless if you don't already have the items required for the next section in your inventory.
Items required: Ring of Charos, 14 wooden planks, 50 nails, 10 pieces of fur, and a hammer. Crate parts and wolf whistle are needed but obtained during this section.
- Talk to Dr. Fenkenstrain (jail on the top floor of his castle north-east of Canifis).
- Equip your Ring of Charos, keep it equipped through this section.
- Talk to Rufus in Canifis (food store). Chat 1 (until you receive a wolf whistle and crate parts)
- Make 10 wooden cats on a clockmaker's bench in your house (10 planks and 10 furs).
- Build a crate next to Dr. Fenkenstrain, add a bottom (4 planks and nails), and fill it with the wooden cats.
- Blow the wolf whistle.
- Put the shipping order on the crate.
Making the transplantsEdit
Items required: a hammer, fishbowl helmet, diving apparatus, and combat equipment
- Return to Harmony island and enter the windmill basement.
- Talk to Dr. Fenkenstrain.
- Equip your diving equipment and go north to the shipwreck.
- Search the locker for a fuse. Climb the ladder and get a tinderbox. Climb the stairs and get a keg.
- Go south a bit to the monastery and use the keg and fuse on the door. Light the fuse.
- Enter and kill 4 Sorebones for a Cranial clamp, Brain tongs, 3 Bell jars, and a 30 Skull staples.
- Talk to Dr. Fenkenstrain.
- Climb up and talk to Brother Tranquility, prepare for the fight.
The big battleEdit
Items required: Combat equipment
- Enter the monastery and defeat Barrelchest.
- You must wear your fishbowl helmet and diving apparatus.
- Each attack will disable your prayer and remove a few prayer points.
- When adjacent he will only attack with melee.
- Re-enabling prayer after each attack will prevent you from taking any damage.
- Alternatively you can leave the monastery and re-enter; the boss will get stuck and can be safespotted from the entrance.
- Talk to Brother Tranquility.
- 2 Quest points
- Barrelchest anchor (To repair your barrelchest anchor, return to Mos Le'Harmless and make sure you have a book o' piracy in your inventory; then, go to the docks south of the bank and talk to "Smith." He can fix your anchor for 230,000 gold coins.)
- Blessed lamp (5000 experience in a chosen skill above level 30)
- Prayer book
- 6000 Prayer, 3000 Crafting, and 2000 Construction experience
• • • • • • • • • •