|Release date||20 September 2006 (Update)|
|Quest series|| Sea Slug|
|Start point||Talk to Sir Tiffy Cashien in Falador.|
|Description||The small village of Witchaven was all but deserted when the Fishing Platform was built a short ways off the coast. Now, some of the inhabitants of the village have been acting somewhat strangely....|
|Enemies to defeat||Slug Prince (level 62)|
Item required: Commorb
- Talk to Sir Tiffy Cashien to get a Commorb v2. (1)
- Talk to Col. O'Niall on the NE dock in Witchaven. (3)
- Talk to Brother Maledict, Mayor Hobb (1), and Holgart.
- Talk to Col. O'Niall again.
Items required: Commorb
- Climb down the stairs just west of Witchaven.
- Push the false wall right beside the entrance (red on minimap).
- Follow the path to the imposing door, using the shortcut if able, try to open it (must have a free inventory space).
- Scan with the Commorb to acquire the door transcription.
- Pick up a dead sea slug.
- Talk to Jorral in the outpost(necklace of passage) NW of Ardougne. (2 if Making History has not been started)
Items required: 1 swamp paste, a dead seaslug, and 5 free inventory spaces
- Talk to Col. O'Niall.
- Talk to Brother Maledict.
- Go to the mayor's house and search the desk.
- Talk to Ezekial Lovecraft in the fishing store.
- Talk to Col. O'Niall.
- Use swamp paste on one of the fragments.
- Talk to Jeb to go to the Fishing Platform.
- Talk to Bailey to the west, give him the dead slug.
- Use the sea slug glue on a fragment, then solve the puzzle.
The Imposing DoorEdit
Items required: chisel, 5+ rune or pure essence, the Commorb
- Right click each shape-option on the pages to shape essence into air, water, fire, earth, and mind.
- NOTE: It is possible and likely to fail and break the essence.
- Use the chiseled stones on their respective Runecrafting altars.
- NOTE: It is possible and likely to fail this as well.
- Use the handmade runes on the imposing door in the cave underneath Witchaven.
- Kill the level 62 Slug Prince, only melee can damage it.
- Talk to Sir Tiffy Cashien.
- 1 Quest point
- 3500 Crafting experience
- 3500 Runecrafting experience
- 3500 Thieving experience
- Promotion to Proselyte among the Temple Knights. This means you can buy and wear new Temple Knight armour with a greater Prayer bonus than Initiate. You can buy each piece individually, or buy the armour pack which, when opened, gives you the plate, helm, and legs/skirt all at once. The pack is worth 25,000 coins.
- Buying the upgraded armour in separate pieces cost more: the helm costs 8,000 coins, the platelegs and plateskirt cost 10,000 coins, and the platebody costs 12,000 coins for a total of 30,000 coins. Buying the pack, however, costs 25,000 coins.
• • •