All Tool leprechauns can carry various Farming tools for you and you can retrieve them from any leprechaun:
- 1 rake
- 1 spade
- 1 seed dibber
- 1 watering can (any amount) or Gricoller's can
- 1 pair of secateurs or magic secateurs
- 1 gardening trowel
- 1,000 plant cures
- 1,000 empty buckets
- 1,000 buckets of compost
- 1,000 buckets of supercompost
- 1,000 buckets of ultracompost
- There is a leprechaun on the roof of the Troll Stronghold that is laying in a chair and relaxing. He leaves during the battle against the Baby Roc and the Giant Roc, then comes back afterwards.
- When the player tries to exchange cabbages into noted cabbages at the Falador farming patch, the Tool Leprechaun complains about cabbages and tells the player to take them away.
- During the Lost City quest, the player can ask any of the tool leprechauns about the location of Zanaris. None of the tool leprechauns will tell the player, but will suggest that the player talks with Shamus instead.
- Players are able to bring noted items to the leprechaun for storage so long as it is able to store them.