|Release date||22 February 2018 (Update)|
|Examine||Not quite so fearsome anymore.|
TzRek-Zuk is a pet who is a much smaller version of TzKal-Zuk. It can only be obtained by receiving Jal-Nib-Rek, where players can then right-click "Metamorphosis" to change between the Jal-Nib and TzRek-Zuk.
On death, if a player loses their pet (as a follower or in your inventory) it will wander around for 30 seconds before disappearing completely.
- Player: What's up Zuk?
- TzRek-Zuk: Feeling a bit down to be honest.
- Player: Why's that?
- TzRek-Zuk: Well...
- TzRek-Zuk: Not so long ago, I was a big fearsome boss, Now I'm just another pet.
- Player: Indeed, and you're going to follow me everywhere I go.
- Player: Why have you got lava around your feet?
- TzRek-Zuk: Keeps me cool.
- Player: But... lava is hot?
- TzRek-Zuk: No no, I wasn't referring to the temperature.
- Player: Ah...
- Player: You're a lot smaller now, I don't even need a shield.
- TzRek-Zuk: Mere mortal, you only survived my challenge because of that convenient pile of rock.
- Player: Well, you couldn't even break that pile of rock to get at me!
- TzRek-Zuk: ...
• • • • • • • • • •
• • • • • • •