As the new combat system gives different advantages to using different sorts of weapons, we have added a dragon dagger to the lost city market and a dragon mace to the heros guild shop.
We have also added a map object to the lumbridge general store, so that you can see where your character is located when in Asgarnia or Misthalin.
- Fixed: Talking to one of the ogre guards allowed you to restart the watchtower quest
- Fixed: Clicking outside of a message box caused players to not get their objects from the casket
- Fixed: Players could destroy other peoples cannons by setting up their own cannon in the same place
- Fixed: Players who lost their scroll from the watchtower quest before using it couldn't get a replacement
- Fixed: Some players couldn't get a Daconia rock in the grand tree quest
- Fixed: Some ogres dropped small bones
- Fixed: The dig option was removed from the spade making pirates treasure uncompletable
- Fixed: The pickaxes didn't have level requirements to wield
- Fixed: You could could continually drop copies Anna in a barrel to get a whole crowd of Annas
- Fixed: The stats on the dragon battle axe were lower than intended, making it a worse weapon than the dragon long sword