- The Castle Wars reward shop now offers:
- A magic armour set and ranger armour set.
- Saradomin & Zamorak banners, like the flags used in the game.
- Plate skirt versions of the melee armour.
- The minimap area of the gameframe has been updated with three new icons to show your health, prayer points and run energy.
- The Barbarian Assault egg launcher can now be used during combat.
- The Barbarian Assault game head-up display now displays white text when the call changes.
- Players now receive one extra ticket at the end of each Castle Wars game if the opposing team failed to score any points during the game.
- The following bugs have also been resolved:
- The Infinity hat no longer hides hairstyles.
- Routefinding has been improved at Etceteria Bank.
- An unreachable fishing spot at Shilo Village can now be reached.
- Routefinding around barricades in Castle Wars has been reverted to its original behaviour, where players' paths are blocked more effectively by the barricades.
- The red flag on the minimap now updates to show your real destination after you've clicked on an inaccessible place.
- The Slayer helm's alchemy value has been increased slightly to make it more likely to be protected on death.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.