Today we have introduced the following additions and improvements to Runescape 2
- The family crest quest is now available
- Added the king black dragon
- It is possible to rearrange your inventory/bank - just drag the items!
- Large stacks of objects on the ground work a lot better now
- Pointing at a player shows you their name without needing to right click
- NPCs,objects & players have larger click area, making them easier to click
We have fixed the following bugs:
- Fixed: By switching between Silverlight and your standard weapon you could hit silly amounts of damage on demons
- Fixed: Catherby big net fishing required a fishing rod and bait
- Fixed: Sea slug quest didn't show up as completed on your quest list
- Fixed: When taking a bucket from the crate at Catherby a message box would get stuck open
- Fixed: Mordred couldn't be killed with magic
- Fixed: Arhein's shop wasn't working properly
- Fixed: There was a lava eel fishing spot in the Catherby fishing shop
- Fixed: Some ranges which weren't working
- Fixed: You could walk in mid air from the black knight's fortress
- Fixed: Burnt bones didn't disapeer when buried
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.