Today's RS2 fixes and changes:
- fixed: Sheep attacking you when you sheared them
- fixed: Sometimes you didn't go through the Al Kharid gate after paying
- fixed: High level cooks couldn't burn meat for the witch's potion quest
- fixed: Monsters less than half your level were still attacking
- fixed: The crumble undead spell didn't work
- fixed: Players never got skulls for attacking other players with skulls
- fixed: There were no woodcutting level requirements
- fixed: The amulet of accuracy had no stats
- fixed: Some fishing level requirements were wrong
- fixed: You could walk off Falador castle and walk around in mid air
- fixed: You could not get off ships in low detail mode
- fixed: Wormbrain couldn't be killed with magic
- fixed: You couldn't telegrab the items in the museum
- fixed: Silverlight didn't have bonuses against demons
- fixed: The highwayman told you to stand and deliver when already dead
- fixed: Black axes were unwieldable
- fixed: Druids respawned far too slowly
We also fixed a number of typos and small graphical issues which are not worth listing.
Also by popular request - the following monsters shouldn't block your way any more: hobgoblins, all types of spider, white wolves and greater demons.
Many monsters will still block. I may be making more monster types none blocking over the next week as well.