|Release date||5 March 2015 (Update)|
|High Alch||0 coins|
|Low Alch||0 coins|
|Store price||Not sold|
|Varrock smithing armour.|
Varrock armour 3 is a reward from completing the hard Varrock Diary. The armour is received from Toby in Varrock and can be retrieved from him for free if lost. Its stats are identical to those of a Mithril platebody.
|Hover over image for type|
A player wearing the hard diary set
From Varrock armour 1 and 2Edit
- Ability to switch the Varrock Teleport destination to the Grand Exchange by right clicking the spell icon in the Spellbook interface.
- Skull sceptre will now hold up to 9 charges.
Varrock armour 3 onlyEdit
- 60 battlestaves from Zaff every day for 7,000 coins each.
- Access to the Cooking Guild bank.
- 10% chance of mining 2 ores at once up to adamant (doesn't work at Motherlode Mine or Blast Mine).
- 10% chance of smelting 2 bars at once up to adamant when using the Edgeville furnace.
|Lumbridge & Draynor Diary||
|Western Provinces Diary||