|Release date||5 March 2015 (Update)|
|High Alch||0 coins|
|Low Alch||0 coins|
|Store price||Not sold|
|Varrock smithing armour.|
Varrock armour 4 is a reward from completing the elite Varrock Diary. The armour is received from Toby in Varrock and can be retrieved from him for free if lost. The armour shares the same combat stats as an Adamant platebody, but weighs significantly less.
|Hover over image for type|
A player wearing the elite diary set
From Varrock armour 1, 2 and 3Edit
- Access to the new Cooks' Guild bank.
- Option to toggle Varrock teleports to the Grand Exchange. (Medium, hard and elite)
Varrock armour 4 onlyEdit
- 120 battlestaves from Zaff every day for 7,000 coins each.
- 10% chance of mining 2 of any ore including Amethyst (doesn't work at Motherlode Mine, on gem rocks, or while Blast mining).
- Note: If this effect happens when you get a gem roll instead of an ore, you will get 2 rolls on the gem table.
- 10% chance of smelting 2 of any bar at once when using the Edgeville furnace.
- Acts as a prospector jacket.
|Lumbridge & Draynor Diary||
|Western Provinces Diary||