|Start point||Speak to Almera in her house northeast of the Baxtorian Falls|
|Description||Investigate the death of elven leaders of old. Search for the elf King Baxtorian's tomb and discover the mysterious hidden treasure of the waterfall.|
|Requirements||The ability to withstand and evade attacks from level 86 Fire Giants, as well as level 84 Moss Giants without any equipment.|
|Items required||6 Air runes, 6 Earth runes, 6 Water runes, and a rope
Recommended: Ring of duelling or Amulet of glory, Games necklace, armour and weapons (Rune or better), Ardougne teleport runes, food (10 Lobsters or better).
|Enemies to defeat||None|
- Speak to Almera north-east of Baxtorian Falls. (2)
- Board the raft and speak to Hudon.
- Swim down the river.
- Enter the large building to the north.
- Go upstairs and search bookcases for a Book on Baxtorian.
- Left-click Read Book on Baxtorian and close the book again, or the key won't be in the box.
- Enter the Tree Gnome Village maze.
- Enter the dungeon.
- Go east and search the off colored crate for "A key."
- Go back west and open the gate with the key.
- Speak to Golrie, he will give you Glarial's pebble.
Bank all items including runes (it will not let you enter unless you bank everything but the pebble and food. Bring Glarial's pebble, food, rope, stamina potions and leave at least 2 open inventory spaces. Warning, there are several high level monsters in this dungeon
- Go north-east of the large building where the book was found to find Glarial's Tomb. Use the pebble on it to enter.
- Go through both paths of the dungeon, search the chest to find Glarial's amulet. (Pick-up an extra amulet or two by dropping it from your inventory and picking them up from the ground.)
- Go the other way to search the coffin to find Glarial's urn.
- Get 6 air runes, 6 water runes, 6 earth runes, rope, glarial's amulet, and urn.
- Make your way back to Baxtorian falls, board the raft, use the rope on the rock you can swim to, then use it on the dead tree.
- Carry/Equip Glarial's Amulet and enter the doorway.
- Go to the right path and search crates for "A key."
- Go back and to the left side, avoid the fire giants, use the key on the door.
- Use 1 of each rune on each pillar (1 air, 1 water and 1 earth rune on each pillar).
- After this put Glarial's Amulet on her statue. Put the urn in the chalice.
- Quest Complete.