|Release date||27 February 2002 (Update)|
|Start point||Talk to the Boy East of Taverley.|
|Items required||Cheese (bring extra in case you're caught by the witch)|
|Enemies to defeat||
- Talk to the Boy standing by the long garden East of Taverley, next to the members gate. (Chat options 1-1)
Entering the HouseEdit
- Go to the front door of the house.
- Search the Northern potted plant for a key and enter.
- Go into the basement and, while wearing gloves, enter the gate.
- Search the cupboard.
- Go back up the ladder and pick up the Diary on the table, and read all of the pages (You can't get the key in the next section without reading it)
- Proceed to the small room to the south
- Use Cheese on the Mouse Hole on the Eastern wall.
- Use the magnet on the mouse.
Retrieving the BallEdit
- Head to the fountain.
- Note: Use the hedges to hide from the witch or most of the above steps will need to be repeated.
- Note: You need to make a full round around the hedges, you cannot skip over the grass.
- Search the fountain.
- Go to the shed and use the key on the door.
- Note: Do not take the ball yet.
- Kill the Witch's experiment four times.
- Take the ball.
- Go back to the boy and give him the ball (WARNING: You have to run out (no teleporting), if the witch teleports you the ball will disappear).
- Quest complete!