|Release date||6 April 2001 (Update)|
|High Alch||1 coin|
|Low Alch||0 coins|
|Store price||3 coins|
(Rising Sun Inn)
|Exchange price||63 coins (info)|
|It's got strange bubbles in it.|
The Wizard's mind bomb, also known as the WMB, is a drink which temporarily boosts a player's Magic level. It also has a seriously negative effect on the player's melee combat skills. It is one of the items used on the door in the Dwarven Mine during Dragon Slayer.
- Increases Magic level by 2 (under level 50) or 3 (above level 50) for up to one minute.
- Lowers Attack by 3
- Lowers Strength and Defence by 4
- Brewed by players
- Rising Sun Inn in Falador - 3 coins
- The Toad and Chicken in Burthorpe - 2 coins
- Sam or Rachael in the Burthorpe Games Room - 2 coins
The full recipe for the Wizards mind bomb is as follows (in the order given):
- 2 buckets of water
- 2 barley malt.
- (optional) 1 "The stuff," to increase chance of maturity.
- 4 Yanillian hops
- 1 ale yeast
- Wait two to five days
- Collect the completed ale using eight beer glasses or two calquat kegs.
• • • • • • • • • • • • • •